SmithBucklin client organizations utilize our two government relations public policy practices to support a variety of needs in a number of industry sectors.
Business Trade Public Policy Practice
Associations utilize our business trade public policy practice to support their needs in industry sectors ranging from housing, distributing/manufacturing to public/private finance and private landowners, and personal service. Associations are able to represent their interests before various federal agencies, including the Departments of Education, Health and Human Services; Environmental Protection Agency; Consumer Product Safety Committee; Energy; Transportation; and Labor; and numerous Congressional committees, including appropriations, agriculture, commerce, environment, energy, education, workplace safety, veterans affairs and small business.
Business trade client organizations working with SmithBucklin to represent their public policy initiatives include:
- Check Payment Systems Association
- National Association of Local Housing Finance Agencies
- National Lumber & Building Material Dealers Association
- NPTA Alliance
- Window & Door Manufacturers Association
Healthcare Public Policy Practice
Associations utilize our heathcare public policy practice in industry sectors ranging from physician societies, allied healthcare practitioner associations, and medical technology companies. Associations are able to represent their interests before the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; the National Institutes of Health; and congressional committees with jurisdiction over health care policy and funding.
Healthcare client organizations working with SmithBucklin to represent their public policy initiatives include:
- American Urogynecologic Society
- National Association of Healthcare Access Management
- National Association of Medical Staff Services
- National Society of Genetic Counselors
- Pedorthic Footwear Association