Organizations are able to achieve increased revenues through the strategic selling of their assets via exhibit and sponsorship sales to support their annual or regional conferences; targeted year-round partner programs or the sale of à la carte offerings.
SmithBucklin's sales professionals help organizations grow through:
- Creating a strategic sales plan that is designed to meet and exceed the association’s revenue goals.
- Assessing the organization’s assets and making recommendations regarding pricing and packaging.
- Building, maintaining and growing an in-depth client relationship management database that expands the business partners to the association.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with key decision makers and influencers to secure revenue for the association.
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities through the development of year-round partner programs that leverage the complete portfolio of the association's assets to maximize revenue.
- Collaborating with SmithBucklin's market research and product development professionals to identify new products and services in order to increase the association’s value in the market place.
Associations may choose to utilize a pay-for-performance fee structure that is commission-based for the selling of their assets (exhibits, sponsorships and à la carte offerings), as our client organizations' success is SmithBucklin's success. In addition, associations can take advantage of our services to generate a full asset and market evaluation that produces recommendations for the creation of new packaging, pricing and potential new products and services. The one-time project fee for this service includes marketing strategies to support the growth of a diverse revenue stream for the association.