At SmithBucklin, technology is a critical ingredient in how we help associations grow because, in a Web 2.0 world, technology touches every aspect of the association and its members. Whether it is supporting a client organization's strategic plan, extending its brand presence, providing flexible sponsorship opportunities, or streamlining operations, technology is part of everything we do.
SmithBucklin offers associations technology resources including:
- Best-in-class IT professionals: Our team of analysts, architects, software engineers and database specialists – who only focus on association technology needs. Due to this specificity, they are able to adapt our proven solutions for each client organization as well as create new products and capabilities for each organization's unique requirements.
- Proven technology solutions: Associations are able to leverage SmithBucklin’s size to acquire and integrate best practices and industry solutions and offer them as a complete association package at an unbeatable value. These solutions cover portal/content management, membership management, e-mail marketing, event management and eLearning capabilities.
- An aligned IT approach: In order to ensure that associations are optimizing their use of technology, we encourage innovation and implement a governance mechanism that assures that technology initiatives that will add the most benefit for each assocation are pursued and utilized.
- Onsite data center: Our data center uses up-to-date technologies for processing, storage and networking with industry standard redundancy, environment hardening and business continuity. Combined with an in-house support team, SmithBucklin ensures our client associations' technology infrastructure is always available and reliable.
SmithBucklin offers client associations an IT methodology that focuses on aligning technolgoy with the key strategic goals of an organization, thereby maximizing return on investment and ensuring balance across competing IT demands. We generate IT opportunities for each client organization based on a series of audits or assessments of the priorities of the organization, including:
- Strategic document review
- User experience audit
- Operational efficiency review
- Member data quality and demographic profile
- Social media
- Technology platform
- Web site analytics
- Internet reputation and search engine optimization