Virtual experiences play a unique role in an association’s long-term and permanent event strategy. Associations need to convene to fulfill their missions, and virtual experiences enable organizations to meet, engage with members, and diversify their business models. The opportunity to provide information, continuing education, and connections are still very much present – and for some industries and professions, even intensified – with a virtual experience.
SmithBucklin provides a range of virtual experience solutions for our association management client organizations, including:
• Re-imagining in-person events as virtual experiences
• Determining and defining the event purpose, reason to convene, and key objectives
• Delivery and execution of an organization’s virtual experience
• Development of a long-term event strategy that incorporates both in-person and virtual experiences
• Recommendations for technology platforms, experience design, educational programming, tradeshow and sponsorship sales and fulfillment, and more
For more than 70 years, we have collaborated with our client organizations to deliver exceptional event programs and experiences, and as a result, we have an unmatched depth and breadth of expertise.
At SmithBucklin, we are committed to bringing innovation and value to the client organizations we serve. Based on our own experiences with associations over the past 70+ years, we’re excited to introduce SmithBucklin VXP℠, our solution that enables organizations to meet, engage with communities, and diversify their business models, with a virtual experience.
SmithBucklin VXP℠ is a process designed for executive directors and boards to identify and articulate how a virtual experience fits in with an organization’s long-term event strategy. These insights are used to design, market, monetize, and execute a custom virtual experience that addresses a market need or provides a desired solution.
SmithBucklin serves 50+ association management client organizations that pivoted their in-person events to virtual and hybrid events.